If you often have punctured tyres you may consider having your tyres filled with polyurethane. The air in the tyre is then replaced with 2-component fluid that is pumped into the tyre under pressure in a heating chamber. Once the tyre has been completely filled it will have to harden for 24 to 48 hours, after which it can be mounted on the vehicle again.
Advantages of polyurethane:
- Absolute mobility;
- The right tyre for your operations can be filled;
- No blowouts possible;
- No tyre punctures due to insertion of a sharp object;
- No more costly downtime or breakdowns;
- No tyre pressure variations;
- More traction thanks to a better grip.
When to use a polyurethane filling?
- You often have punctures
- You work on a bumpy terrain but still need sufficient suspension comfort
- You cannot afford any downtime of your equipment